Saturday, March 28, 2009

Up your nose

Asher has had a runny nose for some time now. Friday Avery had a runny nose, and it went into Saturday. Saturday the right side of her nose was so plugged up she couldn't get any air in or out. She even complained of it hurting her. Sunday she was playing at the table. She failed to sit on her butt like I told her too and she ended up falling off and hitting her head pretty hard. Well, this started up the tears and the snot flowing pretty hard. I took the chance to have her blow her nose really hard, thinking it would help clear it out. She blew, and out came a big ponytail tie. Unbelievable! Little toot was laughing with me through her tears, and called me silly when I asked her if one of Asher's trucks was up there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment