Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Worktime snack, on Asher


I was sitting on the edge of my bed and Asher came and asked me how much a soda costs out of the vending machine (I'd told my kids about the machine I have at work that will give you chips, candy or soda ANY time you wanted it and they looked at me with awe and wonder).  I told him 5 quarters, and he held out his little hand which held 5 quarters.  He said he wanted me to have it in case I wanted a soda today.  Then he asked me how much a bag of chips was, and I told him 4 quarters.  He didn't say a word, ran off and came back and handed me 4 quarters.  He said that he wanted me to get a snack too, if I wanted to.

He called me at work today to check on me, and to make sure I was enjoying my snack and soda.  My sweet boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment