Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Beauty shop


Yesterday as I went to work, the kids told me that when I came home they wanted to do my hair. I came home and had to cook dinner (as I was cooking, Asher gave me a 'letter' with an I love mommy note in it with an old credit card telling me that's what I should use to pay them), then I took Asher to gymnastics and returned books to the library and by the time I got home it was nearly time to go to bed.

I told them to get their jammies on, and I would do the same and meet them downstairs in their beauty parlor.  For the next half hour I sat on Avery's bed while they both worked on brushing, braiding and ponytailing my hair.  When I was done I must have had 20 clips, ties and bows in my hair. Of course I used my credit card to pay, which they slid through a crack in the door which served as the card reader.  I also had a fairly large headache from all the 'pampering' but it was totally worth it to spend time with them like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment