Thursday, January 14, 2010

The Christmas socks

I think a lot of kids will find something they like and stick with it. At one point Avery needed to wear a hat. Always. Everywhere. I have a picture of her taking naps in her hat. Whether it is a certain blanket (known as a Bubba in our house), or bandaids, or simply pants with pockets my kids have things they sort of get stuck on. Right now, Asher has a pair of lime green socks he won't take off. They are quite ugly. They are also far too small... size 12 to 24 months, but that doesn't bother him a bit. I think he saw them in his drawer before Christmas and insisted we put them on. He was wearing red pants, so naturally I made the connection between red and green and called them his Christmas socks. The other day he peed his pants and his Christmas socks got wet too. I had to round up a whole load of clothes to wash so he could have them the next day. Asher and his favorite socks- which he calls his Christmas Socks:

No comments:

Post a Comment