Friday, February 12, 2010

Asher is a snuggle bear

Asher is a mover and a shaker and hardly sits still at all. Getting a kiss from him is like getting gold. Except in the mornings. Most every morning Asher wanders into the bedroom, comes to my side of the bed and stands there until I lift him onto the center of the bed. I tuck him under the covers next to me and sometimes he'll go back to sleep. Other times he'll wiggle around and start talking to me. At some point he will grab my arm and hug it close and say "my mommy, my mommy" over and over. He'll snuggle, hug and kiss me until he starts asking for milk (actually he usually has a list of things he wants... today it was 1) milk, 2) spaceman vitamins and 3) to watch Diego). I try to milk the time with this snuggly version of Asher as much as I can, but I imagine soon I'll stop waking to the sound of his diapers crinkling as he walks across my floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment