Monday, September 8, 2008

I made it!

Before I left today Avery told me to be careful not to go peepee in my big girl panties when I was at work. Well, I'm ready to leave my office and I made it all day without peeing my pants. Ha! I woke up this morning because of a really bad dream I had of Asher. It had my adrenaline going so I never did go back to sleep, so I've been up since 345 this morning. I did get up and run at 515 though, so at least I made something of it. I imagine I'll crash off my caffeine high here pretty quickly. I just talked to the director of chemical services here at work. I've been dropping hints to him and our sales director about Jamie's not having a job. I am sort of hoping they could find something here for him to do. Jon asked me if Jamie was starting to search outside the area. When I told him yes, he said that he was going to do my yearly performance evaluation after 6 months (which would be Jan), then readjust my pay. He asked what I made at USGS (which is about 15k more than I make here) and he said he would try to get close to that because they really don't want to lose me! And, if I meet all the goals they've laid out for starting the AMA studies I'll get a cash bonus at the end of the year. I'm so freakin' happy! We need this so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment