Sunday, September 21, 2008

Nice weekend

We had a nice weekend! Saturday we went to the Heritage Festival with Sunny and Reagan. There were lots of things there that the kids liked and we had fun walking around looking at things. They especially liked the animals and the guy with the whip. :) Afterwards we went to McDonald's for lunch, then home and naps and a nice dinner. Everyone was in a good mood! I went to the grocery store during naptime, and Aldi's (I was amazed at all the food I got there for $40!). Sunday I cooked all day. Jamie and I decided that the kids do better in the evenings if we eat early, and when I cook the whole meal when I get home from work we don't eat until closer to 6. So, I prepped a bunch of stuff (4 meatloafs, 5# chicken breasts cut into strips, several pks of pork chops and roasts, spaghetti sauce, cabbage and beef, chickpeas, rice and taco meat) so hopefully he can thaw it out and start dinner. I was so tired on Sunday after all that cooking- I think I was in the kitchen for 4 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment