Wednesday, April 5, 2006

April 5, 2006

Last night we went and looked at houses, and I think we narrowed it down to two. There are good and bad things about each one, so it's been tough sleeping on it. The one house I like the best has a really small stupid kitchen that I would hate. I think we just need to make sure Jamie can make it big and nice without making it still look stupid. 

Avery was such a good girl when we were looking at houses. She cried a little but hadn't eaten in a while. I went into the truck and fed her and she was a happy girl again. I think the Mexican food I had for lunch didn't set well with her because she was fussy last night before sleeping. Eventually she went down though. 

I woke up this morning and did all the stuff I normally do with Avery and then took her over Jamie's so he could take her to daycare. He was in bed when I got there and it almost made me mad to think I had been up for two hours doing stuff while he'd been sleeping. I know it's no fault of his own, but I'll sure be glad when we're living together and he can take some of the load off. 

Tina's morning
6:00 wake up to Avery farting and talking
6:05 feed Avery
6:20 play with Avery
6:45 change Avery
6:50 shower
7:00 do monkey dance for Avery
7:02 get dressed
7:05 put Avery in swing
7:06 start to dry hair, curl hair, put makeup on
7:15 bathe Avery
7:20 get Avery dressed
7:22 eat breakfast
7:27 wash breastpump, pack it and empty bottles for work
7:30 get Avery's bottles ready and bag packed for daycare
7:40 load dishwasher with last night's dishes
7:45 pack lunch
7:50 gather four bags (purse, my lunch, her lunch, breastpump) and the baby and get in car
7:52 look for sunglasses
7:55 find sunglasses and start to look for keys
7:58 find keys
8:00 leave for Jamie's (already late for work)
8:02 arrive at Jamie's and pound on door til he answers in his underwear

Jamie's morning

6:00-8:00 sleep
8:02 get out of bed to sound of Tina pounding on the door
8:03 get dirty look as she runs out the door saying she's late
8:04 climb back in bed with Avery

What's wrong with this picture! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment