Monday, April 10, 2006

April 10, 2006


Avery still isn't feeling very good today, but I think she's feeling better. I want to try to start to feed her solid food. Doctor said it was okay to start cereal for another couple months, but wait til 6 months to try meat and veggies. 

So, I mixed the cereal according to the directions on the box and it was SO runny. Can this be right? I read it over and over, and yep, it was right. So, I let Jamie feed her her first solid (since I fed the first milk) and it was a huge mess! Avery wanted nothing to do with what was in the spoon and kept batting at it. Cereal spilled everywhere! I thickened it up a bit and we tried again with a bit more success. I think at least some of it got into her mouth! We took a few pictures of her messy little face when we finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment