Friday, April 7, 2006

April 7, 2006

Avery had to stay home from daycare today as she's a pretty sick little gal. Her fever is 102.4 and she's got a runny nose and is coughing a lot. I think the fever is normal for the day after immunizations (although she wasn't like that for her first round), but not the other stuff. Jamie said that Lola the daycare lady was sick when he went to pick Avery up on Wednesday. When he called today Barry told him that another baby was sick. Gee... that's odd. :P I think I'd have liked it if they had called earlier in the week and told me that Lola was feeling sick so I would have at least had the option of keeping Avery away. Anyway, I got to stay home all day holding my baby girl, and although she was sick it was nice to be with her. She wasn't very fussy or anything, just sleepy and feverish.

No comments:

Post a Comment