Thursday, April 6, 2006

April 6, 2006

Avery went in to see Dr. Bondurant for her four month appointment. When the doctor walked in, Avery was waterskiing on my legs. She said that Avery looked more like a six month old developmentally. We were so proud! All our play time is paying off! The weighed 15 pounds even (I won the guess-the-weight game AGAIN) and was 25 inches tall. Or 2'1" as Papi likes to say. She started crying when the doctor started examining her. I guess being laid on the cold papered bench didn't help. Everything looked good, then the nurse came in and gave her three shots. She cried so hard she stopped breathing for a minute! Poor little thing, I felt so badly! But by the time we left the office she had a crocodile tear and a smile on her face. 

By the end of the evening she was running a little fever. I gave her some tylenol and put her to bed, and she slept pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment