Tuesday, April 11, 2006

We made an offer on a house today and they came close enough to what we wanted to pay that we're going to accept their counteroffer. Yikes! This is going to be the first place that I've ever lived in that I cannot afford to live on my own, so I think it's sort of freaking me out a bit. I don't know why I'm not more excited. I think I just have a lot on my plate right now and it's sort of daunting to think of it all. 

I have to clean up my house (I mean REALLY clean... no throwing things in closets) and get it ready to put on the market by this weekend! I've got Avery to think about, with the daycare issue and her still not being 100% well. I have concerns about all of us living together. Donny is so illogical that I'm not sure how I'll handle the stupid things he says sometimes. Then there's the wedding and traveling to Michigan and that whole deal. Anyway, I wish I could be more excited but I'm just not into it. 

I am looking forward to living in that neighborhood... it sounds pretty nice and my running friend Sunny lives next door. I would love to have neighbors we were close to like we were the Waschas.

No comments:

Post a Comment