Monday, June 5, 2006

Monday Monday


That was the fastest weekend of AT.  I hardly got to spend any time with Avery, especially yesterday because of Jen's shower... so that was frustrating to me.  We did take a nap together in the evening, and that was cool.  

Avery and I are in a fight now, however. She has awaken at 3 in the morning the past two nights and cried.  I lay there and struggle with whether to pick her up or not.  She sounds so sad (she injects 'woo woo woos' in with her cries which makes it especially pitiful) I have a hard time letting her cry it out.  I tried for a few minutes, then would go over and touch her and make sure her binkie was in her mouth, but as soon as I walked away she'd start again.  Twice in a row I've fed her in the middle of the night... NOT something I want to get back into TYVM.  

We go in for her checkup tomorrow, and more shots.  I'll be taking tomorrow off in case she gets feverish and to pack some things.  I have to get a lot done before the weekend, or I won't feel right about going to mom's.  I can't believe that I decided going up there for four days and returning two days before closing was a good idea!  It will be worth it, though... I think Mom and Paul really want to see Avery Pants.  

Oh, and I signed us up for swimming lessons... I think I'll try to talk Jamie into going too and we'll buy an underwater camera to take pictures.  That'll be so cute!

I sent my chapter off to Linder... yay @ having that done.  Now I need to clean up my office... it's a trainwreck. 

No comments:

Post a Comment