Thursday, June 8, 2006

Thursday+

Not much new here.  Jamie came to get Avery, as usual.  He has another job today, and someone else called.   :)  We found out that Larry and Diane are coming to the wedding and bringing Laura.  It'll be good to meet everyone and am glad they can come.

My house is a disaster area.  I am getting more and more boxes packed every day.  Last night I did Avery's stuff. Our room was pretty sparse before, but now it's sterile looking.  I'm anxious to get into the new house and make it a home.

Avery used her mesh teethers last night for the first time.  She sucked on a carrot, but I don't think she could bite off anything so lost interest.  She loved, however, the ice cube I put in the other one.  Big mess, though.  :)  She hasn't been too into the food the last couple days.  Not sure what's up with that.  I guess I'll just keep offering it to her and when she eats it, she eats it. 

Donny is driving me nutso with trying to tell me how we should do things, what we should buy, etc.  He interrupts all of our conversations.  I tell ya, I'm impressed that Jamie can just keep talking and listening to ME and tune him out.  It's something I really need to learn to do.  Quickly!  LOL

I have a race meeting tonight at the library.  I'm going to make a copy of the map Kullman worked on, and work on the registration form.  I also  have some work to do here at work... Occasionally I do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment